CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Pictures #2

First I wanna say Happy Birthday to Captain Daddy!!!! I took some more pics of the decorations at the house. Wanted to put them up. I'm having a blast with this little camera.

Got my computer fixed last night. He did a few things too it, then gave me a list of crap to download, for updates, and charged me 90 bucks. grrrrrrrr I guess it's better than having a broke ass computer though.


This is my adorable countdown to christmas thing. You put all these little ornaments in the snowmans bag. Then you turn it on and it says "each day place an ornament in this tree to know how many days till christmas." it says "I love the holidays and only (insert number) days left until christmas." Kiddo puts an ornament in every day. Let me tell ya when it hits about day 9 or 10 and you haven't gotten shit done you need to get done, you are ready to chuck the thing out the door. But I still love it.
This is a few more reindeers. That rudolph sings the song. The blue and white moose is "mark the moose" he sings a song, rings his bell, and dances. Of to the right of him is an old fashioned wood santa music box, and a santa on dashers back that sings a song.
This was that cute polar bear I was talking about yesterday.
This little cute penguin lights up with fiber optics all around his bad self and his ornaments on his christmas tree.
This is my little Chris Mouse. He says the Night before Christmas story, in the cutest little voice.



This pic is actually something my mother in law gave me that I like. Just think the little girl feeding the birdie is so sweet

This was my very first angel decoration I got after I was married. She is originally a music box. You can wind her up. But all those innards have long since fell out. Gigantor wanted me to throw her away and I refused. She doesn't need a music box to still look beautiful.

And here are just a few more of my many reindeer. I love this laying down one, she is so sweet.

I hope you guys enjoy sharing these as much as I enjoy showing them. I have just a few more I will upload this week. Then if any of you are interested. I actually have some pictures of my muts and of my monkey butt pillow. hehehehehe

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!!

13 comments:

Jules said...

The angel is very serene... thank you for sharing your photos with us, Burf!! And just think, now that you have a digital, you can take one or two for the guest spots on our One A Day when they come up!

Burfica said...

jules---whooohooo I was thinking of that when I was out driving around and saw a couple funny ass christmas yard decorations.

Susan said...

I love the pics , ty for sharing with us....and by the way go look in our blog, I put something up for you

Mia said...

Aww...cute pics. thanks for sharing.

MomThatsNuts said...

I hate you I havent put up ONE decoration yet and I dont want to. BAHHH HUMBUG...

mom

Burfica said...

susan--yayyyyyy I will go look

Miranda--yw, thank you for sharing

mom--NO GRINCHES ALLOWED!!!!

Libby said...

you've got so many neat decorations!

Phoenix5 said...

Nice pics, Burf! We don't go that "all out" for Christmas here, but we do have our tree up and decorated now. I still have to put up the star outside and connect the string of lights on the eaves (which I never took down from last year... tee heee) to the timer. That's about it for Christmas decorations at our place! Except for the cards which we tape to the door frame leading into the kitchen, but we haven't received that many yet.

Burfica said...

libby--thanks so much

Phoenix--I would have more if I had more room. lol and your card is on it's way.

~SugarBear~ said...

The angel is too beautiful to throw out! I love the penguin - one of my fav cold-weather critters.

Libby said...

...ps...i want a mark the moose!!

Burfica said...

C--yup I keep her. I got another cute penguin I need to get a pic of.

Libby--I think Mr. Mark is about 7 or 8 years old now. Don't think avon makes them anymore. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

Loving the christmas pics...makes my lil decorations look boring as hell though..lmao.