CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Number 3 has a tree!!!

Well I'm back with more pictures. These should be the last for a day or two, who knows. I'll tell you about them then about my day.

This is my tree, not the best picture, the lighting and little cheap camera doesn't do it justice. I don't know if you can see all the windchimes hanging in the background. Told you I collect them. hehehe

Here is our angel on top of our tree. Not a great picture, she is white and blue and fiber optic.
This is one of the two hand painted southwestern ornaments I won at that charity dinner. I like this one. The other one is purple with a Kokopeli dancer on it. I think it's on the back of the tree though I couldn't find it to take a pic.
Just a wider view of one of the shelfs I have been taking the pics of. My nativity, Rudolphs and stuff. The clock that has a glares is snowmen and it plays a christmas carol every hour.
Another wide view of my other wall. Got three wreaths, and our stockings. As you can see I have deer for Gigantor, Marine corps for Captain Daddy, wolves for kiddo, and me?? Well I get the plane old green one. I don't rate a themed one I guess. hehehehe The painting on the wall is that one I won at the charity dinner.

I'm glad you all have stuck with me through all the pictures. I sure am enjoying that thing.

Gigantor got off tonight. That sounded gross didn't it?? I mean he left for his hunt. His last weekend to go elk hunting. He is going with my uncle. Will be gone till Sunday night. Let me tell ya, I will be glad when this weekend is over. I am so sick of him going, and just leaving everything in a tizzy. And honestly he's been so dam useless since first of October when the hunt opened. I can't get him to do shit. Now after the hunt maybe he will focus on crap that needs done.

I guess I'm down this time him leaving. I'm so dam tired, and I have an avon meeting/party tomorrow. I have to make food for, and take a gift, and lug some stuff around, and my back is bugging me. Kiddo can't go to the thing (no kids allowed) Usually I would say screw it. But they give tons of freebies away at Christmas. I tried a couple friends to see if they would watch him and nobody is gonna be in town. I guess I'm gonna attempt to leave him home alone. I do during the day, but I never have at night/evening yet. I'm sure he will be okay.

Gigantor talked to his mother, and she wants to come bug me on the weekend, and honestly I just want her to stay away!!! I just want it to be me and kiddo and kick back, watch some t.v., putz around the house. I hate when people try to disturb my laziness. hehehe

okay I'm off. Gonna watch a couple movies with Kiddo. The Elf Bowling movie and Live Free or Die Hard movie. hehehe See!!! Gigantor misses out when he's gone. hehehehehe

Have a good Friday everyone!!!

13 comments:

none said...

I seriously hate unexpected visits from my mother in law.

I guess sterotypes are correct sometimes.

Burfica said...

hammer--yup in this case. hehehe

Alekx said...

I hate it when my laziness gets disrupted too.
blah at inlaws and thinking our schedule revolves around them

Burfica said...

alekx--amen, she said to have me go up for an evening on the weekend while he was gone. Ummmmm NO

Anonymous said...

I hide whenever my mother-in-law shows up at the door! LOL

Loved the pics.Your tree looks beautiful!

Burfica said...

ponderings--I try, but the dam woman just walks right in. and ty about the tree.

Canadian flake said...

I saw Live Free Die Hard...it was pretty much a kick ass movie...we liked it.

Special K said...

Elf Bowling has a movie? I have totally been playing 7 1/7 The Final Insult daily!! Love that game!

Burfica said...

Flake--it was an awesome movie, but I fricken fell asleep, not cuz it was boring, but I was exhausted. Oh well I need to watch it with Gigantor again.

K--and insult game?? I wanna play. hehehehe

Jules said...

How come 4 stockings? Two for Kiddo?

Either I havent paid attention or i haven't known you long enough to know that you collect wind chimes. My favorite ones are the oversized wooden or bamboo ones...

Burfica said...

Jules--4 stockings, one for Kiddo, one for Gigantor, one for Captain Daddy and one for me. My dad gets his own. hehehehe

And I have a set of bamboo and coconut shell chimes that my friend got me from the virgin islands when she was there.

Libby said...

burf-i love your pictures! they are fun to take, aren't they?? and the angel is gorgeous!

Burfica said...

libby--ty baby, I'm having fun learning a few new things on the blog.