CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

It's late and I'm goofy as hell

Okay it's late night blogging here and I'm goofy as hell. I can't even think straight.


The lady did come to get me so I could get my nails done. Thought I would add a couple pictures of it.

This is picture number one!!!
This is picture number two!!!
Gigantor did get the suburban fixed. Well fixed enough to drive. We put in a new fuel filter and some gas additives and good junk. It's running better but the check engine light is still on. Could be cuz it's still sputtering a bit till we get all that junk out of it.

We went to the parade of lights tonight. It was a bit dissapointing, but it was still fun. I mean they didn't have many things in it and only a couple were creative.

I have to do a ton of shit next couple days. I have to totally clean up the kitchen and living room (which is a disaster). Cuz I'm having a candle party on Sunday. Gigantor has to work, then he's running to the store when he gets off. I need stuff for the party and stuff for his holiday pot luck. I then have to make the stuff for the party (just a desert thingie and come meat and cheese and crackers) But I also wanted to peel and core the gazillion apples I have. Get them cooked and chopped up and in the crock pot for apple butter. But apparently Gigantor promised the uncle we would go up at noon and stay all day to help butcher the elk. grrrrrrrr

I am so tired I'm not sure what I just typed. All I can think about right now is how nice it would be to have an orgasm, not that I want sex, to tired, just the orgasm. And I keep thinking about how nice a bowl of apple jacks would be in the morning.

I'm going to bed!!! Have a good weekend everyone.

18 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

An orgasm without the sex... I've heard that it IS possible, but how, I have no clue. If you figure it out, let me know, ok? LMAO!

Hope you have a good weekend, Burf! Try to get SOME rest in!

Libby said...

love the fingernails!! and i'm glad gigantor got the car running again!!

Coffeypot said...

My town is so small that our parade of lights was a guy on a bicycle holding up a flashlight jingling his bicycle bell as he rode by. Nice finger nails, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Those fingernails rock!

Sweet dreams! Maybe you will have a nice wet dream tonight and then you won't have to worry about having sex.;o)

Special K said...

Ahhhh Apple Jacks and Orgasms..now if that isn't entry worthy I don't know what is!
Cool nails!

Alekx said...

ummmmm that is just so wrong on so very many levels

Burfica said...

phoenix--I am up at 11 on saturday night, I just got home from butchering 3/4 of an elk, we have to go finish it tomorrow. lol

Libby--Yeah but now it's acting up the same again.

coffeypot--that is just to dam funny.

ponderings--I'm to dam tired for a wet dream. Thanks about the nails

K--That's what I thought. hehehehe

Alekx--yeah it is, but I'm so tired tonight too, that it makes sense. lol

JUST ME said...

YOUR NAILS ARE AWESOME.

Maddy said...

Tagged you! [very flashy nails indeed!]
Cheers

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

Burfica said...

just me--ty ty

maddy--I'll have to go see what you tagged me about. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

I wonder what the point of having the orgasm is without all the fun leading up to it?? LOL.

Hope you at least had the Apple jacks..lmaooooooooo

Burfica said...

Flake--Yup I scrounged me up some apple jacks. lol

Mia said...

ohhh very festive nails!

I so hate the rush before xmas. It's crazy.

Burfica said...

Miranda---Yeah I get so dang tired in the week or two before christmas.

Anonymous said...

The nails look very cute, nice and festive.

I hope all went well with butchering the elk lol

Burfica said...

birdman--yup only a couple missing fingers.

Jules said...

Your nails look so pretty Burf! Wish I could stand to wear ANYTHING on my nails, but I can't, so I'll live vicariously through you!

jAMiE said...

Glad Gigantor got your car running again...love your nails...how do you keep them from chipping?

Orgasm without the sex..isnt that masturbation? lol