CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Answers to Kitten.

I read my comments on the last posting I did, and my lovely new friend Kitten had a few questions. She was asking about what is it with me and hot cocoa. Well, if I can refer you back to a couple postings. Go read "The Weekend" posted on October 18th, 2nd paragraph. Then the one after that titled "Hot Cocoa Fetish" posted on October 22nd. This should pretty much explain what it is with me and hot cocoa. hehehehee She also asked what brand hot cocoa I like. Ummmmm anything chocolate. hehehehee Do I like marshmellows? YES Whip cream?? YES YES Plain?? YES With milk or water, I like it all. OOoOoOOoO that creamy, chocolaty, warm taste of heaven they call hot cocoa. I am starting to agree with Alekx though. I just may need professional help. But then....I needed professional help before I got a hot cocoa fetish. muh hahahahahaa

Okay it is late, and I have a craving for a big mug of cocoa, but I'm gonna refrain, cuz I will never get to sleep. But.... guess what I'm having for breakfast??

3 comments:

kitten said...

Burf...you DO have a problem.

What about the flavored ones...like the french vanilla or irish creme? Those are yummy. I like to put whipped creme ON TOP of the Fluff!

Does that make me a bad person????

Phoenix5 said...

Problem? WHAT problem? At least her "addiction" won't turn her mind to mush or worse! LOL!! Hey, Burfica! I'm sitting here in my ice cube I call an office sipping my rapidly cooling tea wishing it was a cup of hot cocoa (as you Americans call it), but, I have yet to learn the fine art (or is it black art) of making a proper cup!! I envy you! Cheers!!

kitten said...

Thanx for the great comments and support, Burf....YOU rock. I will tip a hot mug in your honor tonite, whipped creme and all!

xo