CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

My Opinion

Okay this one is a rant. If you don't want to read a rant, then maybe skip this post. I left my opinion in one of my postings, and had a hell of a comment back. Granted everyone is entitled to their opinions. That's what soldiers have been dying for, for hundreds of years, is our freedoms. But, let me make a few things clear, and let me address a few reasons why this comment upset me. First of all, look at the name at the top of the blog. BURFICA that would be me. Second look at the title DON'T EAT THE TOMATOES that would be my blog. My blog, my opinions, my stories, my life, my antics and rants on this page. I'm entitled to that, if you don't like it....piss off. hehehehehe Not everyone has the same opinions, that's what makes this such a wonderful, diverse world. I respect the right of everyone to have their own opinions. But.... and here it comes. I stated my opinion (as I have the right to do) in one paragraph of a post about the biggest election in a long time. This opinion is mine. I don't push it on anyone, I don't force you to read this. I respect you may have a different opinion, fine. But...in the comments of this one particular post. I got this long ass comment. From... well you know who you are (polysci) Ooops is that name dropping. Oh well. I respect that you have the right to your opinion. But dammit, that was fucking long. If you have another comment that long go get your own blog and post till your little hearts content. So...the length of this thing was slightly upsetting. (probably wouldn't be if it had something of interest to read in it) What else was interesting is basically this person called me an idiot for having my own opinion and my right to vote as I wish. The idiot actually thinks I voted the way I did cuz I didn't like someone's wife. Maybe you dumb ass, but I look up the facts, and vote how I feel right. I didn't go into all that, because, again, this is my blog, my opinion, and I can post it any dam way I want. This very intelligent person (that's sarcasm dumb ass) couldn't seem to stress an educated opinion of their own, they kept quoting other people. There were so many quotes in there. I agree with alekx (www.alekx.blogspot.com) Isn't that illegal or something?? No opinion or quote of your own, but copy everyone else's. hmmmm almost as intelligent as if a person voted cuz they didn't like the other guys wife. If it's not illegal, it should be. At least in my blog. Against the Burfica blog laws. hehehehee
Okay my real point is. The election is over. So...polysci listen up I'm only gonna say this once in case you didn't get it every night on the news since then. JOHN KERRY LOST, BUSH IS STILL THE PRESIDENT. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. God and leave my blog alone go get your own to sit and plagerise on everyone else. It will be yours, and your right to say whatever you want, and I promise not to go there and leave a book worth of useless comments, because something is over and done with. Hell I promise not to go there at all. hehehehe
Okay rant over, on to more happy things like I usually do in my posts next time.

6 comments:

Alekx said...

Yah What she said
:-)

kitten said...

yeah...me too!

OMG..I back tracked that one...sheesh..If anyone posted on me like that, I think I would have to enlist my blogger friends to ..um.....give her a peice o' their minds!!!

Kitten

kitten said...

Oh...did you check out HER blog?????

I did.

Burfica said...

Holy crap kitten I just went and looked at it. Sad, very very sad. Makes me almost feel bad for getting all on her ass. NOT I said almost. hehehehee She needs to figure out her own sad little self and leave everyone else alone till she does. By the way I bookmarked your blog too. :)

ThreeOliveMartini said...

i read her comment.. i read her blog.. seems to me she is obviously one of those women that think the world owes her something and is out to make it every ones fault but hers for not suceeding...then of course trying to push her opinion on every one else.. one of those ppl that at a party you would try to get away from as quick as you could... i think i could have written my dissertaion for my masters in less space ....

Phoenix5 said...

Wow! To plagerize another quote: "Don't Tread On Me!" suits you well! ;-) Don't worry, I agree with you 100%! Your blog, your rules! I also agree that after-the-election-voter-bashing is a waste of time and energy. It's over, live with it! You'll get your chance to vote again in what, 4 years? Being a Canadian I'm not completely conversant with the American electoral system. At least you get regular elections!