CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 22, 2004

God's Humor is Back

Just wanted to update you all. God is back with the humor/funny stick and he's beating the crap out of us. hehehehehe There is a saying "she fell out of the funny tree, and hit every branch on the way down" Well, my family must have fallen out of the goofy/dork tree and hit every branch. Not only that, but the tree is like the Whomping Willow in Harry Potter. And it's knocking the tar out of us.

I got me this big mug full of coffee this morning. Now I'm having to pee every 20 minutes. hehehehe I got offline to make some phone calls, and pay a few bills. As I am paying the car insurance bill. I lick the envelope, and I don't know how, but I got a paper cut from the side of cheek all the way to the edge of my upper lip. OMG ouch. So, I go to the bathroom (to go poddy again) and look at this blood line on my face. Then start cursing how the insurance companies aren't just after your pocket book, but they are causing bodily harm. I go back to paying my bills, (car tags) still grumbling, and I lick the envelope (being very careful not to cut my cheek again) and I fricken paper cut my tongue. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

So, I go to shut the door after the dogs go out. And as I am swinging the door shut, the cat decides to go out. I accidentally squish his tail in the door (not hard, it didn't shut all the way) I hear this weird noise and open the door again quickly. The cat is glaring at me, then proceeds to beat the crap out of one of the dogs, which makes her fall off the porch. She yelps and goes and bites one of the other dogs. (not hard, they play fight, but she was pissed this time) So.. I hurry and call the old man (old bassett), Buck in. And tell the others they have a time out and can't come in. I then slammed the door in all their faces. I guess I should go let them all back in. Dorks.

Again I say. Happy Monday all. hehehheee

5 comments:

Alekx said...

Only you could paper cut yourself twice in the mouth and face. "Embrace your dorkiness" I'm glad I have a normal life. LOL

Burfica said...

Alekx??? Normal???

HARDEE HAR HAR HAR HAR. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go to hell for lying Alekx. lmao

Alekx said...

I'm Telling MOM on you....
YOU ARE PICKING ON ME
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaa

ThreeOliveMartini said...

you guys crack me up!

Burfica said...

Link away Michelle link away. hehehheee