CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Bad Day

Boy am I having a bad day. Oh man. I am the bitchiest person today. I wanted to post all day long, but couldn't think of one good thing to say. I have been snippish with every one I've talked too. The only person I didn't snap at today was my son. I have snapped at the dogs, at the cat, at my mom, and my husband. I don't even have a short fuse today. I have no fuse.

I'm hoping all this is either due to hormones or the weather. I mean I'm in Arizona for christ sake, I don't like waking up to fricken 20 degrees. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh and it barely got up to 38 today. The fricken south rim, (which is warmer than the north, and we are between them both) the south rim of the grand canyon was at minus 4. MINUS 4!!!!!! IN ARIZONA!!!!!! crazy I tell you just crazy. But, I'm still voting on the hormone thing. I mean this is around the week before the time of the month, so it's feasable that's why I'm bitchy.

Notice how I didn't say I was a bitch. Being a bitch and being bitchy are two different things. I hate being bitchy. I love being a bitch, and I'm proud of it.
B--beautiful
I--intellegent
T--tallented
C--charming
H--horny.
I admit to all of those. hehehehehe
Lets hope tomorrow see's better things. Take care everyone. Embrace the B.I.T.C.H. in you. hehehehehehheee

2 comments:

Alekx said...

B--Beautiful..Yup I'll give you that one...you are my beautiful sister
I--Intellegent...Most days but I'm not giving you that one on all days Embrace your dorkiness...
T--You couldn't spell it..you don't get it
C--Charming...hehehehe I have so many things to say. I'm thinking of you creaning off walls in the ER in a pissed off state...I don't see charming there.
H--Horny..Man I'm just not going down that road. We'll have to put a parental warning on this site
hehehehe
You forgot to tell me to shut up...and you weren't snippy with me today...or I just ignored you.
LOVE YOU

ThreeOliveMartini said...

you werent snippy with me either .. you just fell asleep on ME !!

hope today is a better one for you !