CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2004

My hubby--GIGANTOR

Well yes in deedie, my hubby did take care of dinner last night. No messing up the kitchen though. He went to a little mom and pops fast food joint, that's been here in this town for decades. Got me their famous Mushroom swiss burger. OMG I love mushrooms, and onions for that matter (sweet mayan or vidallia onions are the bomb) I eat them cooked or raw, they are on my list of top 20 foods. Yes, I know, fast food is not good for you. But, he did good, and kept me from cooking. hehehehe

And for the record, my son did run up to me when he was ready for bed, yelled "I brushed my teeth!! SEE!!!" and exhaled really hard in my face. I told him, "oOoooOoO don't do that" upon which time he started giggling and proceeded to do it 5 or 6 more times. The first couple times I cringed, but then it was ticking me off. He's a mini gigantor, so it's rather hard to push him off me. He can almost overpower me already and he's only 8. So, the next few times, every time he opened his mouth, I stuck my dirty napkin in it. hehehehee So...now I was laughing and he was ticked off. After we stopped him from crying, and yelling "mommy is mean" And after I stopped laughing at him. We hugged and kissed, and tucked in for bed. To only have him up in a couple hours throwing up. I didn't know if it was a bug, or he ate to much, or his food didn't digest, or (god forbid) because I stuck my napkin in his mouth. So...now I'm suffering massive feelings of guilt all day. He only got sick once last night, so I still took him to school this morning. I know---I'm a bad mommy----I should have let him stay home and fart at the dogs. But I figured that if he came in and had fits of giggles because he woke my up by putting a fake bug on my chest, (scaring the crap out of me) then he could get his little tooshie to school.

Oh how I hate it when Gigantor is late for work. Now I set my alarm for 6 and hit the snooze till 7 (I hate mornings) then me and the kiddo get up, get ready and head out to school. The hubby's job, has him at work by 5. So, he sets his alarm for 4 or 4:30. When we were married just about 2 1/2 years he tells me. "After the baby is born, you need to get up and make me a good breakfast every morning" SKKKKKRRRREEEEAAAAACCCCCHHHH!!!!! Stop right there buddy!! Upon which I say " excuse the (blankity blank blank blank) out of me??? Your arms and legs aren't broke, you get up at 4 (enter dirty words) in the (another dirty word) god (
dirty word) ed morning and make your own (more ear burning words) breakfast." We have been married 11 1/2 years now, and he has never again asked me to get up early with him. hehehehee So...anyhow...this morning he didn't even crawl out of bed until (ummmm) 5:50. Which means the angry Cave Troll was late for work. Which also means the angry Cave Troll is really really pissy. So...this is the sounds from the living room and kitchen this morning as my son and I try to catch that last hour of oooooh so precious sleep. Gigantor's size 14, steel toe work boot clad feet, stomping from living room to kitchen over and over again. Cuz apparently giants can't think straight when they are late, and they keep forgetting what they were doing. Gigantor then decided he had to blow his nose, for 15 minutes. I guess the schnoze was plugged, but it sounded like the mating call of a dinosaur. I'm surprised the entire neighborhood wasn't awake after that. He then stomps his way to the bedroom, and in a thunderous voice I hear FE FI FO FUM, I'M GONNA F***ING KILL SOMEONE!! He is coming in to give me a kiss goodbye. In the attempt to stomp over to me, he trips over the dog, falling on the bed and me. At which time I spring straight up in bed (from having a giant land on my bladder) and we crack our heads together. Great...so now, not only did I miss out on my last little bit of sleep, but I have a headache, and I've now peed the bed because my bladder was squashed, and now I have to take the poor dog to the vet because he is about the thickness of shoe leather, and is whimpering on the floor. Gigantor then mumbles something that sounds like Love you, goodbye, and stomps out, knocking over the trash can (which he leaves for me to pick up) and slamming the front door so hard that a picture falls off the wall. Apparently I did fall back asleep, (I must have passed out from that concussion he gave me) because I woke up to that bug on my chest. I'm sure a day at the steel yard, getting all that physical labor to work his rage out will have me a nice cuddly giant again this evening. Poor guy. Poor poor dog. hehehehee

It's only morning. Wonder what other interesting stuff is gonna happen today. Once a day starts out this way, it just seems to get worse, (or better for the blog) as the day progresses.
Happy Friday everyone.

4 comments:

Alekx said...

Holy Shit bird....I'm laughing so hard that I think I peed myself. I can not belive you stuffed your dirty napkin in the poor innocent childs mouth. YOU ARE A MEAN MOMMY....My poor little Tigger..you tell him Auntie Alekx will beat up the MEAN MOMMY...hehehehe
Man you have to get video next time the troll is late for work. That is just to funny....You should see short Asian men trying to act like Cave Trolls first thing in the morning...just not the same effect. But still quite amuzing.

kitten said...

Awww...what a good hubby. Does he give lessons?

Yeah I have a rule..well a guideline, no fever..you go to school.

Ern gets up at the crtack of dawn like that, but hes real quiet about it and I hardly ever notice, but every morning, I hit the snooze button at least 5 times.....sometimes its 15 min to the bus when i drag my lazy ass outta bed because I was up reading all nite. LMAO re: the breakfast thing.....

ThreeOliveMartini said...

god you crack me up ..

i guess its better to have a troll than to be alone right? most days anyway LOL...

kitten said...

Lol Scott!

Burf, thats exactly what I pictured....only without the part where I wet my pants from laughing to loud!