CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Salad

I am feeling much better about life today. We will just file that Monday (yesterday) in the "never to be called to the surface, bad days" file in my head. hehehehehee

I am actually on here with a serious warning for all of you who were going to eat a salad. I didn't realize how dangerous vegetables could be when put together as a salad. Not knowing what to have for lunch, I made myself a salad. Lettuce, cabbage, baby carrots, sugar snap peas, and cucumbers. Got out my favorite dressing, Creamy Poppyseed. Has anyone ever tried this dressing. It is soooo good. So I sit down with my bottle of dressing and my salad. As I take the cap off the dressing it flies into the trash. So, I pour the dressing onto my salad and go to fish out the cap. And I bend down to fish out the cap, somehow, I stuck my head in my bowl of salad. ugggghhhh So I get my head out of my salad, (nice dressing in my hair) I decide. "oh screw it" and proceed to eat my salad (figuring on washing my hair later) As I am eating, I stab at a baby carrot, just to have it JUMP out of my bowl and down my shirt. Well...now I need an entire shower. I fish the carrot out, and yes, I eat it. hehehehehe Then as I am putting my fork down, I smack the side of the bowl. Flip the salad out of the bowl all over the couch. I lean over the side of the couch to pick up the salad (this time putting it in the trash) and what do I do?? I stick my fricken head back in the salad bowl. I swear to God, I lost all brains on this lunch adventure.
So, among curse words, I throw away spilled salad, clean up couch, and make me another salad. On which I choke on the first bite of sugar snap pea. When I finally cough it back up to my throat a stupid ass pee shoots up my nose. Which I don't want to snort back and swallow, so I get a kleenex and blow my nose. I don't even want to think about that part. I just may have grossed myself out. (and that is hard to do) So, I finish eating after that and run out of the house to go pick up my kid from school. And when I was parked in the parking lot talking to a couple other moms. It was then that I realized. I FORGOT TO WASH MY FRICKEN HAIR!!!!! I'm talking to mom's with this creamy Poppyseed dressing all in my hair. OMG Now I regularly do dorky things, and make a fool of myself. Doesn't seem to phase me much anymore. But, let me tell ya, today I was quite embarrassed. I still am when I think about it. Okay I'm gonna go crawl in a hole with my hot cocoa tin. Till tomorrow.

4 comments:

Alekx said...

You child are going to do serious bodily injury to yourself, your salad or your couch. I'm thinking you aren't allowed around sharp pointy things anymore. For that matter blunt objects, oh and baby carrots and sugar snap peas are off limits. It may be time for the hubby to just start makring your stage 2 gerber baby food to eat but hell that will probably end up in your bra as well.

kitten said...

You are so freaking funny...I was all harped up waiting to hear some dire warning about rancid vegetables or something! hey maybe you could have just combed it back and created a new style like "Theres something About Mary" !

I am glad you feel better....really. So WHAT is it about you and cocoa??? DO you have a favorite kind/brand? Can or little envelopes? Marshmallows???

Phoenix5 said...

Burfica, you are going to kill me with these hilarious stories!!! You remind me of a friend of mine who has a whole pile of stories like yours! Every time I meet up with him I swear he's making them up! But, like yours, they are just too bizarre to be made up! One question for you, did those other moms say anything, or do anything that let you know they even noticed?

Burfica said...

No they didn't say anything. I'm sure they noticed. It was pretty noticable. Dummies wouldn't even tell me. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh