CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 07, 2004

ummmmm alrighty then

It's been a few days. On Thursday night my husband had a couple fire calls. And I sat up and watched an old classic (the original Nightmare on Elm Street) I guess I did something that threw my lower back out. (not an unusual occurrence) But...I wasn't aware I threw it out till Friday morning. It was rather hard to walk on Friday I did such a good job of throwing it out. The chiropractor isn't in on Fridays either. Saturday was much worse. I was walking all bent over (well shuffling more than walking) and boy was I in pain. I've been doing the ice/heat/pain pill thing. It was just a tiny bit better today. Hope I can get into the chiroprator tomorrow.

My husband is a super hero. We have company coming in over the next couple weeks. He really cleaned up some places that needed it bad. Now all that has to be cleaned well is the kitchen, and bathroom. He is a pretty good guy. I think I'll keep him. hehehehee OOooO he bbq'd the best baby back ribs tonight too. He can be a pretty dam good cook.

OoOoooOoO I have another addiction (other than the hot cocoa) I can't seem to get enough pomegranate. They are probably my most favoritest fruit. hehehehe And I found out that they have over 5 times the vitamin C than oranges do. yummmmm always this time of the year my fingers are stained a purple, (from picking the seeds) and I get little spots of red and purple all over my face/hands/clothes/neck from the seeds exploding when you try to pick them out, but they don't want to come out. My husband thinks this is a great joke. To not tell me that I have exploded pomegranate seed all over me, and he lets me go out into public. I'll be talking to other people, or talking to mom's picking up their kids, and when I get home I realize I have all these deep reddish/purplish dots all over my face and neck. He gets a great laugh out of it. I guess it is quite funny. There isn't much else I can do in front of this town to humiliate myself. I've pretty much done it all. hehehehehe Oh well...maybe I'm the towns plucky comic relief. At least I'm good at something.

I've got me some Avon work to do tomorrow. Guess I should go get started. Happy Monday everyone.

5 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

Pomegranate, hmmm? I've never liked pomegranate! BUT, I did get to try one of the new flavour of energy drinks my company sells while in Columbus! It's called XS Cherry Blast! and has the flavour of Acerola Cherries (which beat out even pomegranates for Vit C count) and has pomegranate in it! It tastes awesome! I just wish it was available in Canada... :-(

Burfica said...

I would love to try that drink, never heard of it though. hmmmm cherries, now I want to make chocolate covered cherries. See, can't keep my on track, maybe I have that adult a.d.d. lmao

Alekx said...

So are the pomegranates in your bra yet?

Burfica said...

or course, I think they sprout there.

Phoenix5 said...

I'll try to find out how to get you some of that drink... oh and by the way, we also sell a Chocolate Cherry flavoured energy bar! I'll see what I can do to get you that too. Anything else I can get you? ;-)