CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Eye of the Storm???

I'm trying to decide if we are in the eye of the storm. Not a bunch happened last night or this morning. Rather spooky when all is calm around here. Cuz we know we are the butt of most of Gods jokes in this family. We are proof he has a sense of humor. LOL So, when it's all calm, he's just winding up for another go. Ah well, like I say, keeps life interesting.

Last night Gigantor came home so tired, his poor knuckles were dragging the ground (more than usual that is) And he was making moaning noises instead of grunts. Poor giant, had a long day. And I made it worse. He gets home and I start the hurry hurry, get your shoes changed we are leaving. And I thought I saw the look of "if I put my hands on either side of her head and squeeze it will pop" fly across his face for just a small second. So, I rush over, give him a kiss, and grope him a couple times (funny how that always makes their energy come back) and say lets go. So we headed out to the store, to do shopping for us and my mother. Then to the gas station (I was on fumes) and to mom's to give her her stuff, then back home to make some dinner. I pushed us so hard and fast that we had dinner and had eaten, and put everything away before 8. He didn't get home till almost 5:30. So, we were booking. But then I didn't know what to do with myself for being all done so early. I did what any other of you would do. I got on the internet. LOL
Gigantor, he fell asleep on the couch in his fruit of the looms and socks. When Gigantor is really over tired and falls asleep it's interesting around here. Every since he was a kid, (and he passed it to the kiddo) whenever he gets over tired he walks in his sleep, and does weird things. Now, we have had him tested. It's a form of night terrors, just not violent. So, anyhow, this used to freak me out when we were first married, and I used to take care of it. Now I just let it run it's course unless he is putting himself or someone else in danger. I make sure that neither him nor my son can get outside. (that's what scares me most) But we have had some very interesting things happen. Like he will spring up and start moving stuff on his dresser, talking about getting something welded right. Or he will get up and rearrange something (not sure why) One time he hit me in the face, (on accident people) He thought he was in the softball game and catching a pop fly and he dived for it, and backhanded me. Another time, he flipped me over in bed, spanked me 3 or 4 times and screamed "STOP THROWING ROCKS" Now those two incidents I actually Kicked, with my feet, him out of bed. And he wakes up and says, "what did you do that for" So we laugh about it later. Now don't get me wrong, I like to be spanked in bed as much as the next girl, but not when I'm in a dead sleep dreaming of eating chocolate. hehehehehehe
But the one last night. He springs up from the couch, in just his tighty whities, and runs over to one of the dogs. He starts rubbing his hand on the dog, and talking about vitals not being very stable (The glazed look told me he was still asleep) So.. calmly I'm going. "honey, back to bed, honey lets go" And he yells "I can't stop the bleeding" and picks up this poor dog, (who was giving me the "help me" look) And starts saying we need to get him in the ambulance. End result. Dog gets put on couch to sleep, husband is back in bed, and I get to tell you about it in my blog. hehehehehe Just wish I could train him to do house work in these episodes. *sigh*

Now my son isn't as bad, he will just either talk in his sleep, or once in a while walk into our room mumbling, and we steer him back to bed. But the other night, he gets up from bed, walks in the bathroom and flings open the shower curtain. Starts looking around, then starts looking under the sink, and going "where is he" Gigantor gets up and goes "where is who bud?" and the kid says "#5" (any of you every seen the cartoon Kids Next Door?) If not just ask me. So, we laughed and got him back in bed. We are hoping his sleep walking won't be as bad as Gigantors.
Hope this didn't scare anyone. We find it quite amusing ourselves. Lots of blackmail material later. hehehehehe But I will tell you one thing. I am never throwing rocks again.

Happy weekend all

Ooo side note, you all wondered how this morning went compared to yesterday. Pretty boring. I only got shown two kleenexes wondering if they looked okay. Both Gigantor and the kid are fighting back colds. OooOo the life of a mom is never dull. lmao

5 comments:

Alekx said...

Good Lord and we are going to have the cave troll, the house elf and the munchkin all in the same house for over a couple days. My dogs are going to my other brother in laws house. I have to begin to put away all sharp, blunt and breakable objects before Gigantor gets here.

kitten said...

Wow. My life is freakin boring compared to yours. Except for the spanking part...but you know , who doesnt go for that...lol.

Poor dog..is this the first time he has been accosted in his sleep? And Burf..I have to tell you this. By your decriptions, all I can picture is " SHrek". Please tell me Im wronge!!!!

Burfica said...

Isn't Shrek better than the Troll in the first Harry Potter movie???

And he's close to that. Bodily functions and all. LOL
Except his sidekick isn't an ass. It's the kiddo. LOL

ThreeOliveMartini said...

SPANK... did some one say spank?? i am up for that any time.. man i WISH for things like that and you blow them off .. man.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ?? LOL

Unknown said...

Well THAT'S what you get for dreaming of Chocolate!