CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 29, 2004

Dead Again

Ughhhhhh I'm sick. Sick sick sick sick sick. I had a very sleepless night, with my stomach making noises only the backed up pipes make. I got up this morning, only to figure out that getting up made me feel worse. ugggghhhhhh I had it coming from both ends. You know the one, where you sit on the pot, with the trash can cradled between your legs. I don't know if it was something I ate. (which the whole family ate the same thing, and they aren't sick) or if it's a flu bug. But it better go away. I COMMAND YOU TO GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! Stupid stomach bug. I should go back to bed, but of course my addiction to my blog, and reading everyone else's is just to much. I had to get on. I just can't stand the withdraws when I don't check the blogs everyday. God, I need help.

I put up Christmas decorations this weekend. We have an extra shed uptown in my mom's yard. So the hubby had to go get all the boxes from up there. As he lugs them inside, he says, "you need to get rid of some of this shit" I guess secretly I agree with him. We have like 6 big t.v. size boxes full of Christmas decorations. But dangit I love my deco's hehehehe Usually I have every shelf, table, endtable, entertainment center, and wall decorated. I mean it looks like someone threw up Christmas in my house. But, this year, either I am lazy, or just to fricken tired. Because I didn't decorate as much as usual. I put up all my reindeers on one shelf. (I collect reindeer), and I put up the stuff on my entertainment center, (my nativity scene and angels and the like) And since my tree is in a corner, I only decorated the front and sides. hehehehe The hubby did some grumbling, because he had to lug back about 4 full boxes. Oh well, still looks festive in here. Just doesn't look like a Christmas factory exploded. I have a few favorite interactive things that I put out each year too. I have a countdown to Christmas thing that is so very cute. It's a snowman with a sack full of ornaments standing next to a Christmas tree. And every day starting Dec 1st. My son turns it on, and pokes one of the ornaments in the holes in the tree, and it will tell you how many more days until Christmas. It is so adorable. I also have a hip swinging Santa that sings "here come's Santa Clause" and dances. I have a blue and white moose that has a bell that sings a little ditty "I'm Mark the Moose, I'm on the Loose, spreading Christmas cheer" etc... I have a stuffed mouse that is sitting in a giant Santa hat that reads you the night before Christmas. I have a frog that croaks jingle bells. I have a stuffed Rudolf, that his nose lights up and he sings "Rudolf the red nosed reindeer" And my favorite out of all of these is something I have called "Santa and Dasher" Santa is sitting on Dashers back, and their heads move as they start to discuss the true meaning of Christmas. Dasher saying he doesn't know what it is. So, it starts music and they break into song. Dasher asking if it's about the presents, or baked goods so forth. And Santa telling him they are nice, but no, and then telling him the true meaning of Christmas. These things are so cute. I got them from Avon of course (told you I'm my own best customer) Oh well, I'm sure I bored you enough with my decorations. I think I'm gonna go pass out now. Hope I feel better tomorrow. Happy Monday everyone.

3 comments:

kitten said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.........Sorry your feeling so Crappy. OOps...poor choice if words.

Sending hugs and virtual Pepto, Burfica.......feel better soon. Rest. Rest. Rest.

Only 6 boxes , eh?? Tell the giant one I have 6 boxes full of JUST THE CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENTS. Nevermind the house stuff, the outsidestuff. I even have special boxes of decorations just for the bathrooms!

So tell him to chill. I love my decorations too. (I jusat ordered the little snowman from avon, the one wear the small snowman pops out of the big snowmans hat!) so frikkin cute!

Alekx said...

Sorry you feel like someone threw up on your head kiddo...Icky and stuff....
Hmmmmmmmm I seem to have many of the decorations that you do. I guess that will be this coming weekends chore....Decorations.

ThreeOliveMartini said...

i wonder what would happen if we made them all sing at once?

dont you wonder how the department store clerks stay sane listening to that stuff day in and day out from aobut halloween to the new year?