CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 12, 2004

Dork

First let me get something out of the way. PRAISE THE GOOD LORD THEY FOUND SCOTT PETTERSON GUILTY!!! Guilty guilty guilty---the bastard is guilty. Thank goodness there wasn't another O.J. (creep) And the high priced lawyers didn't work this time (creep) And the dam bastard is gonna pay (creep creep creep) The jury found him guilty of first degree murder of his wife, Laci, and of second degree murder of his unborn son, Connor. They say that it is a mandatory life sentence or the death penalty. Let the creep fry. I'll bring the matches.

Okay now on to why I named this post "Dork" My family is made up of dorks. Not to be confused with nerds. Nerds being, the coke bottle glasses, high water pants, button down the front shirts, skinny as a bean pole, pocket protector wearing individuals. Dorks being those of us that do dumb things on a regular basis. Actually it seems as if dumb things hunt us out and just happen to us at random. I'm sure if you have been reading my blog there has probably been many times you have said "omg dorks" And you know what, you wouldn't be wrong. hehehehehe So...here is the motto's in my family. "DARE TO BE DORKIE" and "EMBRACE YOUR DORKINESS". So let me tell you what dorkie thing I did today. Usually my hair is cut to 1/4-1/2 inch long. But I haven't been able to afford a hair cut. So...at the moment my hair is about 4 to 5 inches long. Well, when I am sitting watching t.v. I have a habit of taking a lock of my hair and twirling it into this tight little twist then letting go. Well...I do it in the same spot over and over. And, today as I was thinking that my head was getting sore right there. I sneezed. That's right I sneezed. And I heard this gross ripping sound. As I stopped the blood flow, wiped the tears from my eyes, and threw away the lock of hair. I thought to myself DORK. Okay do you realize how hard it is to tell someone of my very dorky adventure instead of continually talking about my husband and sons?? hehehehehe That will have to go in my next list of don't do's LOL

Off to clean up the house. Have a happy Friday all.

3 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

OWWWWW!!!! That must have hurt! You're gonna have to do something about that sneezing problem in your family! First your son almost kills himself sneezing and farting, now you sneeze your hair out... better seek professional help! ;-)

As for the Petersen trial... is it really over?? How long did it take? I haven't been following it... I'm tired of following bad news! I'm filling my head with good material now! ;-)

kitten said...

Hey I wanna be a dork too! I can do dorkie stuff..I do it all the time, but usally no one is around to see. That musta hurt. Whats with the super short do, Doll? I would love to do that, must be easy to take care of huh? Mine is half way down my back and I have been reading alot lately about ho women "my age" shouldnt have long hair. Oh yeah...tell that to Demi Moore and Jane seymour..I think they are pretty frikkin fine! So do ya have a bald spot???he he he he he...perhaps a tattoo to cover it?? I want one on the back of my neck to go withe the Harley Davison logo on my ankle. Whats it with you guys and sneezing, anyway!

Burfica said...

Hey kitten, I love being a dork, makes life interesting. As for the short hair. I had hair down to my waist for a long time, then cut it, then it just kept getting shorter. So, yeah a little hair gel, run your fingers through it, and your good to go. And as for the tattoo's, I have three of them, hubby has 8. LOL Yeah I never noticed how much we sneeze, untill I read these comments. guess I should flush everyone's noses. ewwwwwwwww nah nevermind. LOL