CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Back From The Dead

First of all. Here I am Kitten!!!! I missed you toooooooooooo!!!!! I know it's been a few days since my last post. Boy was I tired on Wednesday night. Thursday had us up early and cooking like mad men. My husband and I make quite a team in the kitchen together. We were supposed to have more company than just us and my mom. So we were going full tilt. (we had invited some people that were older and have no family) Just to have them all at the last minute, cancel and decide to be hermits. *sigh* Oh well, we tried, and we had us some good eats. Still eatin them too. hehehehehe

Thursday night I was feeling a little stuffy. The hubby and kiddo have been fighting off colds. I knew mine was from being over tired. I can get sick when I get over tired. Thursday night Gigantor signed up on the ambulance crew to get some holiday pay. hehehe Not to mention that he has a blast doing all his e.m.t. and firefighter stuff. They got a call out between 8 and 9 that some guy was having a heart attack. When they got there, they learned that the man was NOT having a heart attack. The man was, indeed, very drunk, and had passed out. And his very drunk friends proceeded to do full blown cpr on the idiot. Cracking some ribs and bruising the chest (as tends to happen when you push down the right force for proper cpr) So, they take the drunk idiot to the hospital, where he assaults a nurse, and rips his own iv out and leaves. Lets see about 9:45 another call comes out of some guy having difficulty breathing. Hubby leaves, not to come back till 2 in the morning. I always wait up for him, cuz I'm a worrier. When they get to house, it is the same drunk idiot. He says he can't breath and his chest hurts. Well, duh, numb nuts, your friends did cpr on your live ass!!! Hubby goes to take vitals. Drunk idiot tries to assault hubby. hmmmm lets think here, small drunk man decides to attack Gigantor. Hubby throws him to the ground in an arm lock. Idiot says, "okay sorry dude, I'm good." Hubby lets him up. Drunk idiot attacks other e.m.t. elbowing him in the ribs and punching him in the jaw. As cop enters he finds other e.m.t. is on drunk mans back with his arm wrapped around his throat, and Gigantor has him in a full nelson, squeezing other e.m.t. Police officer starts his little zapper and screams "MOVE" Gigantor and baby e.m.t. jump away, and officer gets to play with his tazer gun. hehehehehehe So...e.m.t.'s had to go press charges on Mr. Drunk.

So, Gigantor and I get into bed about 2 in the morning. He gets up at 6 and goes to walmart for the sales, only to find a big fat NOTHING. It was pitiful he said. He comes home and crawls back into bed with me. We slept till noon. hehehehe I'm so glad that my son is at an age he will watch cartoons or a movie and get himself some cereal so we can sleep in a little.

All the rest of the day Friday we were sorta lazy, we watched a movie The chronicles Of Riddick. And vegged. Cuz none of us felt very good. We slept in a little today. Me the most, Gigantor actually got up, and cleaned the birdie cage and vacuumed and put up the tree. (not decorated) We then watched Shrek 2 and put the lights and garland on the tree, and took down the thanksgiving deco's . We then watched A Cinderella Story, and brought in the other Christmas boxes of deco's. We all had dinner together, and watched Around The World In 80 Days. As you can tell, when it's boring, lazy days, we rent movies. hehehehe

Tomorrow Gigantor is going out coyote hunting for a few hours in the morning. We are gonna finish putting up Christmas decorations, and try to get back on a proper sleep pattern. hehehehe I may give the boys hair cuts too. They are looking scraggly.

So, sorry nothing much of interest has happened to be writing about. We were just all trying to feel better. We all pretty much do, but the wind is blowing about 35mph tonight and it supposed to start raining, maybe even snow tomorrow and Monday. We will see. Till tomorrow.

3 comments:

kitten said...

OMG..WHat an ASS! Poor Gigantor, I hope he sees the humor in the situation though..it IS a very funny story.

We do the same thing...rent movies and veg,,matter of fact that sounds like a great Idea..I think I will get met my lazy ass out to the video store..how was Riddick?? Was Vin Deisel in that one to? I LOVED him, very hot, in Pitch Black. Then I heard him talk....not the brightest bulb in the box, you know??

Your life is always funny and exciting..you make it that way.

AS for the sadness post..it was just one of those moments ..ya know, when it hits you for NO reason out of the blue....but thnks for the concern. I love you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My online buddies are the best....

xo

ThreeOliveMartini said...

i think we are all like that this weekend ... i blame the turkey.. it makes us BORING the rest of the holiday weekend.. that's my story and I am sticking to it!

Alekx said...

Vin Diesal...sighhhhhhhhhh
Who cares how bright he is. If he just stands there and looks good I'm all about that....
**grin**