CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Not very Funny Today

I don't feel very funny today. Don't know why. I was gonna post yesterday, but I was so upset at these piss ant people that have to go post nasty comments on other peoples blogs. Grow up you Sheep Fuckers. Okay having said that. Lets get onto other subjects.
Anyone go read Alekx's blog today?? www.alekx.blogspot.com OMG I laughed so hard I was crying and almost peed my pants. She sure can cheer a sissy up. hehehehee

I do have to say how proud I am of my son real quick. He is doing the Jump For Heart. Put on by the American Heart Association. This thing is where they go out and get contributions to the cause. Then they jump rope for an hour (misses don't count) and send their money in. Now you have to understand. My son is a major klutz (coming from me and his father, he's doomed) He also is not very athletic. So...for him to volunteer to do something that is not only physical but takes a little bit of finesse, and grace, is a big thing. I just hope he doesn't break his leg. But this is what my little pumpkin said. He said mom I have to do this, it's important. And if I do this, maybe I can save someones Heart. I know, I know, makes you go awwwww and get a little misty eyed. So....the little tyke is very very excited about helping other people. I mean what more could a mother ask for??

Now something special about my hubby. It's the little things that count sometimes right?? Well, he works in this steel yard, as you all know. He works outside, no matter what the weather for a 10 to 13 hour day. He usually takes his lunch. Today, he shows up out of the blue, with lunch. Granted it was one of those convenience store monster hot dogs. But he remembered to slather them with onions. So he comes in with this hot dog and drink, sits and eats with me. Then tells me not to worry about dinner, he's gonna take care of it. Now of course my first instinct was to say. "okay what the hell did you do" But on occasion he's been known to be a big teddy bear. So, to you Giagantor---good job, and your ploy to get sex later has worked. hehehehehe

Now just for those of you who might want to know. There are a few things that I never ever ever want stuck in my face again (but always seems to get put there) And when I say stuck in my face, I mean, right up to your nose right in front of your eyes, and the person usually comes from behind you so you don't see them coming.
1. The bug that my son has whacked over and over with the flyswatter and wants you to check and see if it's still alive (I'm deathly afraid of bugs)
2. My husbands feet
3. My sons mouth, asking me to smell his breath, and him exhaling before you can react
4. A snotty kleenex opened and asking if that looks normal
5. for that matter--- A booger on the end of a two year olds finger asking you to "see, see"
6. White stuff, plucked off the side bars of the bird cage, and asked by your son "what's this"
7. for that matter---Anything your son shoves in your face and says "smell this, tell me what it is"

And if you are laying in bed or on the couch with your eyes shut, you do not want to open them too.
*the dogs face
*the dogs butt
*the cats butt
*your sons butt
*and for all that, especially not your husbands butt.

Yes, sneezes, butts, bodily functions. We all need professional help. Then again, at least we are entertaining and laugh a lot.

5 comments:

kitten said...

I thought you WERE'NT going to be funny today??? Boys can be so gross sometimes, huh? I have had some pretty disgusting things offered up for me to smell too. Yuck.

I was LMAO at the comment you left me! Ern does the same frikkin thing. ( gee, and I was gonna try to get thru an entire post without saying "FRikkin") Like I have a clue what a cylinder baffle is,,,or why its real important to keep yours aligned properly.Men.

Well I am off to Alekx's blog...since AI checked her befor i left and she hadnt posted yet....xo!

Alekx said...

Hmmmmmm what is it with the butts in your face.
Nevermind I don't want to know....and at least your son only shoves it in your face asking you to smell it or what is this. My husband has to taste everything his little fingers get hold of. Which I think was funnier then hell when he tasted the spilled gravey from the dog food before relizing it wasn't anything we were having for dinner.

Burfica said...

ahhhh papa thanks for visiting. I bookmarked your blog too. Yeah my hubby does do quite a bit of the cooking. We both enjoy the tar out of it. We come up with some great recipes (and a few one's that should never ever be eaten again) hehehehee
But, I'm pretty critical of him. Like why did you do it that way, don't put that there, no this ingredient first. So he tries to kick me out. He's a pretty tollerable guy. I'm so lucky hehehehe

Burfica said...

All is welcome Daily Haps. Come back anytime. Glad I could make someone laugh. Seems a shame not to share my life of dorkiness with other. hehehehehee

ThreeOliveMartini said...

honey dont you know you are funny and you dont even have to try