CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Answers

Okay so I'm finally getting to answering those questions you all asked me. Here we go. hehehehe

Kitten: How did me and Gigantor meet?? Well....I have known him since 2nd grade. We almost dated in high school, but we would have broken up. He went in the Navy and I moved away for a while, and when I moved back he came home on leave for a week. We dated, he went back to Italy (in sept) In Dec he came out for a week, and we got engaged. In April I went to see him, and on the 3rd day there we went to the J.P. and got married. I came home, and 5 months later so did he. Matter of fact in another small town in Az, many years ago. His mother dated my Uncle and my mother was friends with his Aunt. hehehehehe small world.
2. Any more little gigantors?? I would love to, but can't. Before he got home from the Navy I had emergency surgery (almost died, bleeding internally for 3 days) and had a 30lb, yup 30lb--10in in diameter tumor removed. It ruptured one of my ovaries, and the other one was diseased with over a dozen cysts, some as big as 4 inches. They cleaned that up, after a year of healing, I started fertility drugs, after a year or more of that, I became preggers. We tried again for over 4 years on fertility stuff. Finally gave up, financially and emotionally it was to much. So...we have pets hehehehehehehe
3. 3 odd socks?? That's cuz there is a monster that lives in the dryer and eats and regurgitates them up at random. hehehehe

Annonymous (who I think is Olive)
1. Dorky friend?? Us dorks flock together, maybe it's so we can take the focus off each other once in a while. hehehehe
2. if I could meet anyone from blog world who would it be and why?? I would love to meet everyone. Big coffee and cookie party. hehehehe But mostly I know we have talked on the phone and stuff, but I would like to meet you face to face my dear friend. :)
3. Do I think I will ever get my package from you?? Yup, spring of 2012 lmaooooooo

Papa
1. Where did the name Burfica come from?? Well papa I used to play DnD (dungeons and dragons) and she was my all time favorite character I played. My license plates on my suburban also say Burfica. hehehehehehe
2. Who was the last person I wanted to slap silly?? a couple of them, A drunk indian, and a mom at the elementary school.
3. Why?? The drunk indian walked uninvited into my handicapped mothers house to try and get money for more booze. Then wouldn't leave her alone for about a week (he lived next door, cops called and everything) And the mom at the school for not greeting her little angel with smiles and hugs, but with a jerk of the arm and screaming "HURRY UP, I CAN'T STAND YOU" Again I say STUPID PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BREED!!!!!

Miranda
1. Do I make money selling Avon?? Yes and no. hehehehe Like I said, I'm my own best customer. Usually at Christmas I make around 200 to 400 in profit each campaign. But all year in 2004 has been tight so the most profit I've made is about 100 in a shot, usually around 75 or so. It will pick up I'm sure.
2. Whole day to myself what would I do?? Couple hours of water aerobics (love it) a massage, rent a fancy motel room, good lunch, watch a movie without interruptions, and sleep for 12 hours str8 heheheheh
3. Favorite Christmas Carol??? One on the Reba Christmas c.d. called The Friendly Beasts. About the animals of the manger singing about Jesus. Got different stars singing as the animals.

Gama
1. Avon, Mary Kay, or Jafra?? Avon of course, and not just cuz I sell it. I used to wear Mary Kay, and avon is wayyyyyyy better.
2. where did I make love for the first time?? Had sex for the first time on a sofa in the guys garage. Made love (with Gigantor) front seat of my truck at the horse corrals, front seat of truck and the school parking lot (we were out of school (21) and it was night), on a blanket under the stars, the shower, my bed (4 times) and that's in the 3 days he had left on leave. LOL
3. how many kids?? Just the one. Gigantor wanted 5, and I wanted 3, but we only get one. But have 3 dogs, a cat, fish, and parakeets. used to have dwarf hamsters and frogs. LOL

coffeegirl
1. if I could date any super hero who?? Wolverine from the X-men OMG finger lickin good. hehehehe
2. why do foods that are bad for you taste good, and foods that are good for you taste like ass?? Cuz the bad for you foods are made of the good parts. and the good for you stuff is made out of the sphinkter holes of everything. hehehehe Gross.
3. Aretha Franklin--Respect---jibber jabber at the end?? I think she just got shocked by the microphone. LOL

Alekx
1. shut up
2. shut up
3. shut up again
just kidding
1. Why did I try to kill you with the phone?? cuz you were the mean big sis, pushed me off the swings (many times) off the fence (many times) off the porch(more than that) and out of trees. Then blamed it on me when mom was around. hehehehehe You were evil and must be destroyed!!!!!!
2. Favorite creature in the whole world and why?? Besides Gigantor?? That would have to be grey seals, and you know why.
3. How come I made it snow when you tried to come visit?? Cuz I was pretending to be Storm from X-men. hehehehehe Hubby is hot for her, so I had the entire get up on and everything. lmao

Okay I'm off for tonight, I will talk more later. Half day of school tomorrow, and I still have brownies for the Christmas party to make. LOL

1 comments:

Alekx said...

You have a seriously warped mind and you are grounded from watching X-men..You haven't been on your medication and it's starting to show. LOL