CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Survived the Weekend

Well I guess I have survived this weekend. Lets see. On Friday night, Gigantor made the best dinner. I mean the best. He grilled up some awesome steaks, and did stuffing and string beans. He did all this just to be nice. And I developed a migrain right at dinner time. So...every fricken bite made my head want to explode, and about 10 bites into the meal I pushed it away, and said, "I think I'm gonna be sick" Poor Gigantor thought it was him. My poor poor baby giant thought he made me sick. LOL I took some medication and went to bed.

Saturday found us getting up early so we could be uptown for the Christmas parade. The motorcycle club in town puts on a Toys-for-Tot's parade every year. How irritatingly pittiful it was this year. I mean this parade for our small town is huge. Usually every organization enters, and there are bunches of santas, and floats, and exhibits, dancing, music, animals, the works. But...nobody did any p.r. this year. So as we were sitting there (and less than 1/4 of the people showed up to watch) we then realized the parade had started. They had fire trucks, the boy scouts on the back of a big truck, some old lady dancers, 20 members of the school marching band, 5 horses, and the motorcycles. No floats, no animals, no santas nothing. WTF??? It was hugely dissapointing. All the poor kids watching this parade. As soon as the last motorcycle passed, it was deadly quiet on the street, and you hear one little kid say "so when is the parade going to start" my feelings exactly kid.

After the parade we all went as a family, and one of the kiddo's friends to go see one of the best movies this Christmas season I think. The Polar Express. I had never read this book, or even heard the story, but I was very impressed with the movie. Next year I want to book us all tickets on the Polar Express. There is a place here in Arizona. That does a train ride (half hour) to a little lighted up village. They read the book on the way and serve cocoa and cookies. Then at the village, Santa gets on the train, and listens to all the children, and gives them all a silver Sleigh Bell. I so bad want to take the kiddo before he stops believing. If none of you have seen the movie. It's a must see.

Saturday night, Gigantor and I were cooking and blending apples. I got the best, I mean THE BEST apple butter recipe from three olives. So we got all the blended up apples, sugar, and spices put in the crock pot. We decided to use the tart apples off my mom's tree and make a batch for Christmas Gifts.

Today, we watched a movie together, then put the apple butter in jars. Then Gigantor scraped the bottom of the crock pot with a spattula and got enough apple butter to put on a piece of bread. So of course we shared, because we all had to taste test. OMG it is soooo good. So..I go potty after that, and I come out, and Gigantor is leaned over the crock pot with torn pieces of bread in both hands, and he is rubbing every last inch of the pot with the bread and shoving it in his mouth. I just started laughing, he looked so cute. We then decided to make some home made clam chowder. Yummmmmmm I give him this tiny spoon full for a taste test, and he grabs this ladle and says " I need a bigger taste to make sure it's all right" Dork. LOL

Even though we had a pretty good, but busy weekend. I think he knew it was my most irritable day of the month, and he decided to be "jerk of the week". Boy he just kept baiting me. Was pissing me off. I finally was sitting there, and I think to myself. I would love to pick up this fork and stab him as hard as I can with it over and over again. You know, use the fork so it won't kill him, but will hurt him, and make him stop bugging me. hehehehehee

Okay I think I need my p.m.s. pills, and to maybe go to bed.

See ya all Monday. Hope your weekends were wonderfull

Oh and by the way----Only 19 fricken more days till Christmas. My son put his ornament in his countdown tree, and it said that, and I wanted to throw the dam thing across the room. I'm so far behind this year, I don't need a reminder that I'm going to suck ass, and not get everything done in time. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay happy pills here I come. hehehehehehe

6 comments:

Alekx said...

Gosh you are bitchy at this time of the month...LOL
Don't stab the hubby with a fork..he'll leak all over the carpet and you'll be cranky cuz you have to clean it up.

ThreeOliveMartini said...

Man .. i am so glad i dont do that any more !! I didnt ever really have PMS anyway.. but you know I can relate on the irritating thing.. you know.. and you can be late with my gift it will be ok LOL

ThreeOliveMartini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ThreeOliveMartini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kitten said...

So Polar Express was good? My guys have been bugging me.....

You and Gigantor are too friggin cute for words, I just wanna hug and squeeze the crap out of the both of you.

Thanks for posting for Ginny, Burf...means alot..your the best. Sending hugs and Midol....lol
xo

Burfica said...

((((((((((((((((Gama)))))))))))))))) big hugs right back atcha