CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Cute

Red for Christmas.......
Okay first. I will answer all the questions in a blog post probably tomorrow, so if you haven't asked yet, please ask away.

I thought I would share a cute idea with you all. It works great if you need alot of little gifts. I made it for my son's 1st grade Christmas party.

You get little bags. I like the Christmas themed ziplock baggies. In each bag you put, one pack of hot cocoa, one hersheys kiss, one hersheys hug, one candy cane, and a few small marshmellows. Then you add this card (printers work great for this)

MAGIC SNOWMAN SOUP
Take one cup of steaming wate or milk, and add magic snowman powder.
Add a hug and a kiss.
Stir with magic stick.
Top with snowman dumplings (although I wanted to put droppings hehehehe)
YUMMMMMMMMM enjoy!!!!

Another cute idea:
MAGIC REINDEER FOOD

mix some quaker oats with some silver and or white glitter.
Put in a little saran wrap and tie up.
Have children throw it our or sprinkle it in the front of the house on Christmas eve
They love to go out and see how much the reindeer ate.
It's very cute.

Just a couple cute things.
Happy hump day all
If you haven't asked me questions, go down to the next post and ask me already. hehehehehehehe

4 comments:

kitten said...

Thanks for those ideas

i am going do do one of them for the smallest ones class!!!

xo

ThreeOliveMartini said...

it is great stuff kitten .. burfica was nice enough to share this with me a few years ago .. and i hand it out to ppl i think are nice but not enough to go get a soecial gift you know?

Mia said...

smiles big, thanks for the tip Im going to do the Snowman soup thing. Would love to try the oatmeal thing, but don't think that would go over well. lol

Mia said...

Oops, now that Im thinking about it, here's one to try on the lil ones....I took some cotton batting and rubbed some onto the fire place screen, leaving the screen open a bit, we made some ashey foot prints. So it looked like Santa made a lil bit of a mess coming in. I was thinking about dropping some reindeer poop down, chocolate covered raisons, lol but we didnt have any. I wished I had a video camera when Kat saw that. She was a bit upset that Santa tore his coat, and that Ms Claus would be mad.