CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

A note

Just a small note. Since I am to dumb to figure out how to do links or anything that remotely resembles intelligence on this thing. Only thing I can do is post. I did want to steer you all to a really cool blog. She cracks me up. Go look up her posts about hitting the deer, and hunting the mouse. I laughed so hard I pee'd my pants (almost) hehehehehehe www.myramblingsandthoughts.blogspot.com

Go check her out, she's a riot.

4 comments:

Mia said...

Its very easy...highlight the word or words that you want to link...then hit control shift A together, a box should pop up, and then you put the whole link in it. Hope that helps. Linking is so fun...lol Once you get that then you can start adding to your side bar and everything.

Mia said...

*Shakes her head* only a true blogger can feel the excitement of learning more about a blog. lol.

kitten said...

OK...what miranda said. Or you can click that little green ballish thing on your toolbar in your post box (hyperlink) make sure you highlight like she said....

xoxox

Burfica said...

Thanks you guys, I'm gonna try it. I'm such a retard at this computer thing. I mean it was a miracle I got the picture of gigantor up. It's like I have a force field around my brain that won't let me retain computer help things. LOL Reading it confuses the hell out me. Usually why Alekx has to walk me through things step by step. Then I get it, but if I don't use it every day. I'm lost again. heheheheheheheee