CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Hero--Elvis--Bathroom

Okay I have one of the super hero's done. (Gigantor) actually Alekx made it. She walked me through downloading the stuff to get pictures on my blog, and after 2 hours last night I still couldn't get the stupid thing up. I am going to try again. So bear with me kitten. The hero's are coming. hehehehehehe

Okay I have decided that I HAVE to get my hair cut. My hair is usually like 1/2 inch long, in this sassy cute little spikey hair cut. But, because I have been busy, couldn't afford it, and not being able to get ahold of my lady that cuts my hair. It has gotten long. I mean it's about 6 inches or more. The bangs are almost down to my chin. It's shoulder length almost. But, it's at that ugly stage. You know the one. Where it looks too long, and it's not long enough to be cute. So...it's ugly. Well, I have parted it on the side to keep it out of my eyes. (and I hate my forehead, so parted on the side it still sorta hides my forehead) My son is hugging me and kissing me, yesterday evening. And he pulls away, and goes, Ooo I messed up your hair. He proceeds to start fixing it. He steps back, goes, "THERE it's Elvis" and then starts shaking his hips and in his deepest voice says "Thank you, Thank you very much" and points with both hands and winks at me. I go "whaaaaauuuuttt??" he says you look like Elvis. Then every time he walked by me last night he did his little Elvis impersonation. So....THAT IS IT...I am going to get my hair cut today. Out of all the celebrities I could look like, I resemble Elvis. aaaacccccckkkkdkkk *gag* LOL

Okay now we all know my son has a touch of O.C.D. (or at least I think he does, just like me) Don't we all have some of it??? hehehehe But...and God help me if he every has chance to see this when he's older. He has the funnies little bathroom habits. He will use my bathroom (master bath) and hates if anyone see's him, but sometimes you can come around the corner and see his little legs swinging while he is on the throne, and he is singing to himself. But...if he uses the front bathroom. He has to have the door open if he is going #1 and if it's #2 he calls one or more of the dogs in, and locks them in the bathroom with him. Poor puppies. The usual dog he calls in is Buster (our pointer). Buster loves the kid, and even though he hates being locked in the smelly bathroom with him, he will do it every time. Yesterday, I beat him to my bathroom. As I was settling in on my padded throne, I hear him calling "Buuuusssttteeeeeerrr" then I hear him call "Driiiibbbbllleeesss" (our girl bassett hound) you then hear him shut the front bathroom door. Now this front bathroom is pretty small. Small sink, toilet next to it, and on other wall is tub and shower. So...to get both those dogs in there with him, was rather cramped I am sure. And what happens??? The phone starts ringing. I decide i'm going to ignore it. Since I am on my throne holding court. But you hear this stomping, and door slamming, and dogs yelping. You then hear kiddo yelling "MOVE DOGS" and then you hear him trip and fall, and one of the dogs yelp loudly. You hear him run, and grab the phone and before he says hello, he does a few of the OooOOoooo uuuuuhhhhhhh OoOOOOOO uhhhhhhh heavy breathing in the phone. I'm screaming "say hello before they think your a pervert" He goes "hello" and it was his Auntie Alekx who couldn't stop laughing. Maybe it made her day to have a young good looking guy breath heavy at her. hehehehee Then of course after the phone call, and court was over. He asked me what a "pervert" was. Know what I told him??? I said "Ask Daddy when he gets home" hehehehehehe I'm so mean. LOL

I will go try to download that picture again. Happy Thursday everyone. :)

2 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

i have one question.. young elvis or old elvis?

Alekx said...

I was all excited with the heavy breathing then realized I did not indeed have a wrong number. Just not the same when it's your nephew doing the heavy breathing.
OMG we gotta get the Elvis thing on video...That is way to funny.