CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Cuties

Have you all ever tired these?? Cuties--California Clementines. Oh my goodness they are little orange, sweet, orbes of heavenly goodness. Now I'm not the biggest orange fan, and tangerines are to sour for me. But...these are little delights of heaven. They are about the size of a golf ball. Some a bit smaller, some a bit bigger. They have the thinnest skin, and are so easy to peel. And....they have NO seeds. And they are much sweeter and juicier than tangerines or mandarin oranges. OOooOOooo what delight to my day they bring. hehehehehee
Sometimes it's the little things ya know??

Everyone, I'm sorry if I have seemed down in my last few posts. I'm battling a bout with depression. But not to worry. I will emerge the victor!!!! hehehehehe

I have had the worst cramps the past couple days. Not even Midol is helping. Did the hot pack, did the ice pack, did the midol, did the massage thing. Nothing is helping. Now the cramps are in the front and in my back. I wish it would just hurry up. LOL

The fire dept here is being run by idiots. hehehehehe The hubby went to the Christmas party last night. They gave out awards. They gave him his 5 years of service certificate and pin. ummmmm Hello?? Dumb asses?? You gave him his five year certificate and pin 2 years ago!!!! Get your head out of your asses and look it up in your records. jerks!! Then the reason I sent the kiddo was to see Santa. Well the Santa they had was this old guy that weighed about 110lbs For God sake, use a pillow dummies. The kids know Santa is supposed to be fat by December. *sigh*

I was digging around in the "vortex" bra looking for chicken flickens remote. Although I didn't find her remote. I did find a few other treasures--or not. hehehehe
I found a pinion nut--a lucky charm marshmallow (my son was eating lucky charms not I)--a couple pieces of bird seed--a piece of scotch tape (stuck to the under side of my boob)-- a partial strand of the tinsel stuff from the garland on the tree--the lead tip to the pencil my son broke--and a small bird feather. So..nothing to awfully strange this time. Just the usual day to day finds. hehehehee I'm still waiting to find precious gems, money, or even that new s.u.v. I want in there. One day maybe. hehehehee

Okay I was on Pink Kitties blog. And she had this sight where you do a question thing and it tells you what type of drink you are. She had a martini posted. I did the thing, and it said I was a "Vampire's vengeance" can any bartender out there tell me what the hell this drink is?? It was in a martini glass in the picture. But it was more on the red side. I have no idea what this is, and was wondering if anyone knew.

My Avon order comes in tonight. Should have all my last Christmas pressies in it, so I can wrap and send everyone's stuff out. Also tonight is Thursday. That is this families big night of t.v. We may not watch much any other time, but Thursday is it. hehehehe Survivor, C.S.I., Without a Trace, This so Called Life, and E.R.

Anyone have any ideas I can do for dinner??? I'm at a loss. I haven't even put any meat out to thaw yet. hehehee I need to figure something out, or we will all have grilled cheese. Wait!!! Crap!!! I think I'm out of bread. hehehehe okay ideas people. Please. LOL

Happy Thursday everyone. Thank you all for being such good blogger buddies. I treasure you all. :)

2 comments:

Mia said...

Have you tried evening of primrose oil? or vitamin B12? those are suppose to be great for that kind of problem.

Now for supper? ....order out? pizza, chinese? lol or drive through. THursday is always my eldest daughter and my night, we usually do subway. As the younger one is dancing.

Alekx said...

Tacos
That's my idea
Have Tacos...Just do it

You just now figured out the fire department is ran by idiots???? Hmmmmm we need to work on your preception thing a bit
hehehehe
ducking the thrown lamp coming my way