CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Cookie face and Thank you!!

Thank you everyone for your suggestions for what to do for dinner. I loved Gama's idea of Boston Market, cuz I've never been to one, but alas our small little town doesn't have anything like that. I liked Alekx's idea of tacos, but no taco shells and I wasn't driving my lazy ass to the store to get any. I then thought of maybe ordering Chinese (my favorite) But, Gigantor came home, and grunted, "I am man, I'm grilling steaks" So...problem solved. hehehehehe

Have any of you noticed that children can do absolutely nothing, but if you gaze at them you will smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside?? My son has a knack for this. Today, after school, we were taking my mom's mail to her house, and a package she got. We also needed to pick up the box of pressies she had for Alekx and the house elf so that I could wrap everything and get it in the mail. Well, we pulled up to moms, and I just sent the kiddo in. He's done this chore many a time for me. And he always comes out with some little goodie. A soda, a couple oreo's (grandma keep oreo's on hand for just this reason), some cheeto's, something everytime. Well he comes out with the box of pressies and one of those blue walmart sacks, and says "I got a cookie" in the cutest little voice. I'm like okay (thinking oreo) and he digs in this walmart bag and pulls out this chocolate chip cookie that must have been as big as his head. I kid you not, this thing was huge. He had to two fist it, and his hands are almost as big as mine. So...he's giggling all excited. (which made me smile) and he starts eating. He then has chocolate chip cookie face. I guess kids don't know how to eat a cookie on the edges after the first bite, cuz they just keep going for the middle. The edges fold up around their cute little cheeks and leave the chocolate trail from the edge of their mouth outward. Well with said cookie, he had one about 2 inches long on each side. He was so contented eating his cookie on the way home. I was just so enamored by watching his cute little face. I'm still all aglow with warm fuzzies. He finishes last bite, burps loudly (being the boy he is) and goes, "oh my gosh I am soooo full" LOL
The cute little shit. I say little shit, because as we get home, and I'm still grinning, he jumps out of the suburban slams the door, looks in it, (cuz I was still gathering up stuff to cary in) and screams "I FARTED AND LOCKED IT IN THERE WITH YOU!!" Yup, that would be my boy. Just like his giant of a father.
Gotta love em.

Oh and since I forgot before. This is for Kitten and ChickenFlicken

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
YOU LIVE IN A ZOO!!!!!
YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY!!!!!
AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO!!!!!

heheheheheh Honestly you two, happy happy birthday. May you get great birthday sex whenever you want. (cuz kitten is still green around the gills)

4 comments:

kitten said...

Thanks Burfica!

And Im glad I am not the only one who has to deal with a wide variety of "fart themed" jokes on a daily basis. You need another kiddo...cuz then they will do those nasty things to EACH OTHER>.and leave you out of it. At least some of the time.

Burfica said...

I hear ya papa, my hubby does those silent bombs. ugggghhhhh

Kitten, my hubby and kiddo keep each other entertained. Only hard to live in a house of men without experiencing the fallout. You know how that goes. lmao

Hope your feeling better.

Burfica said...

OMG pinkie. Alekx and I used to have burping contests. We would suck down coca cola or dr.pepper and build them up. WE would burp and giggle all night. Our father would look at us like we were aliens. hehehehehe

Alekx said...

So now I guess I'm gonna have to take you to Boston Market.
Did you get a pic of the cookie face. You better have. If you didn't you are in so much trouble.
I'm not even gonna comment on the farting as I know you can read my mind. LOL