CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 27, 2004

Hits and Misses

We survived the weekend. hehehehehehee
Still am not thinking to straight though.
Thought I would tell you some all of the hits and misses.
Kiddo
Hits-- His .22, camo, playstation 2 games, movies, and a couple toys. Biggest hits. Some plastic swords and guns his auntie Alekx and the house elf got him, his reptile and bug 3d puzzle things in eggs, and his mega blocks fire and ice--ice dragon with a huge boat, took him and daddy 2 days to put together.
Misses--Leappad book (come on mom that's learning stuff) and the gaudy orange and black (plastic supposed to look like leather) jacket, that Gigantor's mexican working buddy got him.

Gigantor
Hits--civil war book, tool set, and some clothes. Biggest hits--a 10 dollar Texas Holdem poker game, and the Denver Bronco's watch.
Misses--Nose hair trimmer (I keep getting them for him and he keeps breaking them) I hate hair out of the nose and ears. I'm gonna wax him if he doesn't keep better track of this one. hehehehehee

Me
Hits--Waffle maker (hubby got) movies and jewelry(sister got) windchime, and dragon hand blown glass sculpture (mom got) 14 cup big mouth food processor(friend got) Biggest hit---The dragon fuzzy poster that kiddo got me (I like to color the fuzzy posters) and a poster with lots of dragons on it for my wall (that son got) and a sculpture he made in school with his picture on it.
Misses--The gloves he picked up for me from a gas station. I asked for new chenille gloves from walmart. You know the 3 dollar one's?? He got me a black pair of cheese fleece gloves when he got gas one day. Other big miss. The bowling bag he got me. We picked out bowling bags to order when we had money. I commented that I liked, tweety bird, eeyore, yellow, or light blue. He liked Denver Bronco's or black bag with flames on it. He got me. Black bag with flames on it. And insisted I said I really wanted that one. ugggghhhhhh

My mother
Hits--Floating Gem water fountain, her jewelry, and the Chia pet head
Misses-- The santa lamp I got her (she collects santa's, guess I got bad taste in jolly fat men) LOL

We had a nice quiet dinner, even if it was late, cuz I didn't time things right. So we ate at 7:30 instead of 6.

And Holy stinking butts batman. We have the worst egg farts in this house. Gigantor boiled up 20 eggs, so that makes 40 deviled eggs. We finished them on Sunday. heheheheheheheheeee That's alot of eggs. Now he is killing all his coworkers this week.

oOooOoOOoO very big honorable mentions. Gigantor's best friend got us the COOLEST I mean COOLEST gifts. He got the kiddo a rock that has a fossil of a sharks tooth in it. Then he got us KISS-OPOLY, as in the monopoly game of the group Kiss!!!!! OMG they were like my favorite. It's all questions on the cards about the group. I'm gonna kick major ass on this one.

Well off to bed for me. I am so off schedule with my sleep. I am awake almost all night and sleeping in. If I don't get back on schedule I'm gonna die when school starts again. ugggghhhhhhh

4 comments:

kitten said...

chia head, egg farts and Kissopoly all in the same post.
Your a genius.
Sounds like you had a great day....my fave are alwayst the things the kids make...caleb made me a popcicle stick snowflake (blue and purple) with his picture in it..so cute.

Alekx said...

Hrumph not even an honorable mention for the paint ball gun that we got Gigantor...Double hurmph...he can just send it back and throw paintballs during all the little wars he wants to go to during the summer when you are here visiting.
At least the kiddo likes the stuff I sent him.
ha ha ha ha
I know gigantor loved the paint ball gun. He better or I'll kill him
:-)

Mia said...

hey I got a waffle maker too, and a George Forman grill, and a rice cooker, and an electric griddle...:| Do you think someones trying to tell me something?

Burfica said...

Yes Pinkie, one piece is a boot. And there is Gene and Pauls guitars, and a couple Kiss symbols. Pretty cool. LOL