CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Saturday

I don't have much today, and I'm not on long. I need to get the rest of the pressies I am mailing out all wrapped. Gonna get everything in the mail by Monday.

I went to walmart last night to finish getting a couple things for Gigantor. I am now completely done with all my shopping. I even got stuff to put in the stockings. hehehehee

Gigantor went out Coyote hunting again today. They called quite a few in their hunting area, but could never get clear enough for a clean shot. The kiddo found out his daddy went hunting and was very pissed that he didn't take him. So...I need to get the kiddo some very warm camoflage and let him go next time.

Well I guess I should go wrap some pressies. I have a ton of boxes stacked up in my dining room kitchen area. I need to get all that out of the way. I hate living that boxed in. hehehehehee

Have a good Saturday

1 comments:

kitten said...

Wrapping? Whats that?? lol
Im gonna have one of thos elast minute frenzys at about midnight xmas eve!