CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my blogger family!!!!!!!!! You don't know how much you have meant to this one woman here. I thank you all very much, and wish you the very best this holidays!!!!! May God (or whom ever you worship) bring you joy and peace and love this Christmas. I know he has blessed me with all of you!!! Again I say Merry Christmas!!!!! And Happy New Year!!!!

Now Something I wrote that is very special to me. And doing it in red for the blood of our Lord.


YOUR SON

On this day you gave us your son
Nothing else, just that one.
You gave him to us with all your love
You sent him down from far above

You sent him down because you love us
You sent him down without a big fuss
You sent the wise men from far away
Bearing gifts, but not much to say

He went around with all your love
Speaking the word of you, above
Some people didn't like what he stood for
They sentenced him to death, he would live nevermore

They put a crown of thorns on his head
A tomb they made for his everlasting bed
They nailed him to the cross that day
They stuck a sword between his ribs a little ways

They raised the cross and waited for him to die
Their way of death was this, to crucify
He forgave the people before he died
You took him to heaven to be by your side

Your son died for all our sins
He died so we could start over again
Thank you for sending your son from far above
I know dear Lord you are someone I LOVE!!

1988

Not much, but from my heart.

Many blessing to you all. All my love!!!!

5 comments:

kitten said...

So touching...I loved that. Same to you woman . Yoiu and ALekx are mey new best buddies! Hope you get all you wish for and then some!

Merry Christmas, Lil Gigantor...hope the man in red is good to you baby.

I hope I make it to midnight service......*yawn*..and its only 10 am!!!

ThreeOliveMartini said...

Merry Christmas Burfica!!

you know i love you .. and hope santa and his elves bring you all you want and more !!

i would love to be there to watch your son open his gifts.. espeically the rifle.. that is better than a red rider bb gun any day !!

Mia said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

That was a very nice poem!

Julie said...

Have a great Christmas! I loved the writings! I wanted to go to a communion sv myself, but we have been from family to family, and that is a blessing of its own.
I hope you all have had a very wonderful holiday w/ lots of special memories!

MomThatsNuts said...

I hope you had a great christmas!!!! Thank you for posting the poem it was very nice! I enjoyed it. May the New Year be filled with wishes come true for you and yours!!!