CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 06, 2004

Short Circuit

We got some snow on Saturday night. Just a little. Melted off as soon as the sun came up. It snowed again last night too. Again, by mid day it had melted off. This year has been wetter than the past 5 or 6 combined. Which is a good thing. We have been in an awful 7 year drought. I just hope it snows each year for Christmas for all the kids. It's rare here. So, I love a snow on Christmas eve, and for it to stick so the kids can play. But then it should be nice and melt off before the first of the new year. hehehehehehe

Something is going on with my husband. I'm not sure what. I think he might be short circuiting or something. Last night after I had been so very irritable all day, I decided I needed to be nicer. Gigantor told me he was going to do something. Last night about 10 I asked him (very nicely) if he did it. He said no. So I asked (again very nicely) why not. He whips around and screams BECAUSE I DIDN'T SO F***ING CHILL!!!! Okay instantly I saw red, and wanted nothing more than to get up and poke his eyes out and rip the skin off his face. But, I refrained. Hell, I didn't even say anything nasty back. (which is in my nature to do) I thought--maybe he had got to much of me bitching at him all day. So...I blew it off. Today I get up and head to the coffee pot to make my big 32oz mug of coffee. And notice that he left his big bottle of creamer on the counter (remember he goes to work at 5) So I think it must be empty, and I pick it up to throw it away. No--the thing is full--not even opened yet. I'm like hmmmm wonder what he was thinking, as I put it back in the fridge. I then went about my busy as all crap day. I had to go through all these boxes. Since I start my Christmas shopping in July. I had gifts in all sorts of boxes, and I needed to get them sorted out as to what goes to who. So that I can start wrapping, and mail the stuff that needs mailed. Gigantor comes home at lunch to help me move a couple of the heavy boxes. He walks in a puts his coat on the table under a box that I was putting some glass frames and other stuff, I had to put away. Why he put his coat on the table I have no idea. He helps with the boxes, and I heat him up a burrito, and we have a salad, and him salad and burrito for lunch. As he is thinking about leaving, he gets up and yanks his coat to get it out from under this box. Yanks---instead of lifting the box. The box goes flying, hits the floor upside down, and you hear glass shatter all over the kitchen. I scream MOTHER BUNNY HUMPER WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR???? You know what he says??? He goes, I didn't mean to, it was an accident. Now that excuse is okay say the first million times it's used. But for the love of Pete if I hear that excuse in some of the situations that happen around my house anymore, I will hurt somebody. I mean, yes, our family is more accident prone than most. But, dammit. I didn't mean to, and it was an accident don't belong in some situations. Because if you really didn't mean to, then you wouldn't have done it!!!! aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
Some instances these excuses should not be used.

When you stick a fork in a plugged in toaster cuz your pop tart is stuck.
When you walk backwards and stomp in the middle of the dog. (don't walk backwards then dummie)
When you vacuum a "fringed" blanket. (never run the vacuum over fringe that's like learned when your an infant for god sake)
When you are throwing a ball in the house
When you reach into the oven (which your wife has turned to 200 degrees heating jars for canning) and you grab a jar with you bare hands to help
When you hurtle a box of breakables through the air because you were to dam lazy to pick it up.

I swear when you use the excuses of I didn't mean to and it was an accident with stuff like that. Makes me want to attack someone with knitting needles. I mean, it's not rocket science people. These are things that if they are done, are not fricken accidents. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Okay maybe I need some chocolate.
But also what makes a man think you won't get him back later when you are alone, when he places a whoopee cushion in your chair when you have company over??? Why are they surprised when the counter attack comes later??

Any how back to lunch time. So after we clean up glass. (and I didn't get madder than the first initial yell at him) I am sitting by the computer in the living room doing some stuff for my Avon, and Gigantor says "I'll put the salad stuff away" I thought well how sweet. Then he gathers the trash and asks me if I'll put a new bag in. I say sure, we say our "I love you's" and he goes back to work. After about 10 minutes or so, I get up to put the trash bag in. I notice the fricken refrigerator is open. Now not the tiny crack, it didn't swing all the way shut open. But... the door gaping all the way open open. As I grumble and walk over, not only is the door open, but all the salad stuff is still on the counter. I swear to God, he is seriously short circuiting. I'm scared to let him drive, and work, and walk, even get out of bed. He might hurt himself. LOL But if he does, he will always tell me---I didn't mean too---It was an accident.
*sigh*
What can a wife do??

3 comments:

Alekx said...

Oh my at the thought of Mother Bunny humper
I think Gigantor is pretty safe from your wrath as you don't knit so thus no needles to poke his eyes out with.
hehehehe....The house elf has been the same way the last couple of days. He leaves the garage open all day then yells at me cuz I didn't close it. I wasn't even frigging at home.
Sheesh

ThreeOliveMartini said...

and just look what i have to look forward to...wondering if i wanna get married LOL ....

kitten said...

Alekx, Burf and Olive...leaving it here cuz iam done typing ..without puking that is. Thanks for thinking about me..blogger women RULE. Well WE do , anyway!

lots of luv,
kitten xo